You’ll find the rules and some of the earlier badges on the Project 10K Page.
Oops, made a mistake with the scheduling, sorry about that.
January came and went. It looks like the new year moves on even faster than the old one. We (EUropeans) say farewell to our British friends.
And we write, or at least try to.
How was your January? Did you find the time to write, to meet your goals? Tell us all about it.
Here are our standard questions:
Do you need a little incentive for writing more regularly? Then this project is for you.
1. Did you meet your writing/editing goals?
2. Did you have fun writing?
3. Did the P10K help with motivation?
4. Anything else you want to tell us, questions you want to ask?
Here are my answers for January:
1. I did a lot more than the months before but didn’t meet my goal of 20 hours project work. I managed ten, and that’s what I’ll set as my goal for february: 10 hours working on the endless project. I also managed to participate in the Friday Fictioneers challenge again. Not every week, but still… And I plan to keep it up, at least two or three flash fiction stories every month, if not every week.
2. I actually had fun again thinking and organizing. This story will never end, I’m certain. I’m constantly re-plotting and rearranging, still waiting of the story to come out that I know is in there somewhere.
3. Yes, it actually did.
4. Don’t panic.
How about you? How did your writing go? Please leave a comment, or a link to your blog if you write about it there. I’d really like to hear about your month.
And, as always, good luck, and many good ideas for February.
If you see this for the first time and this challenge interests you: Everyone is welcome, hop right in.