May has come and gone, don’t we wish we could say that about the virus as well?
How was your May? Did you find the time to write, to meet your goals? Tell us all about it.
Here are our standard questions:
Do you need a little incentive for writing more regularly? Then this project is for you.
- Did you meet your writing/editing goals?
- Did you have fun writing?
- Did the P10K help with motivation?
- What are your plans for next month?
- Anything else you want to tell us, questions you want to ask?
Here are my answers for May:
- My muse is still around, I hope for good. I did all the editing I planned, 10K of a never-ending WIP going over the first three chapters again and again. I think they make more sense now even though I’m not alltogether happy with them. Not tight enough, too much blah, the hook could be better etc. etc. But I did the necessary research, finally, adjusted what I wrote accordingly, walked the walk of the characters on Google Earth and topographical maps… and things make more sense now. I also contributed to the Friday Fictioneers and Crimson’s Creative Challenge and, I don’t know what got into me, started a coursera course about poetry. So, yay for May!
- I had a lot of fun. In-between frustration set in. Then the fun came back. I hope I can keep that up through June.
- Yes. I was taking up the challenge and found that it pushed me.
- I’ll be bold again and aim for another 10K words of editing (that would make another three complete chapters of my E-WIP in a form that keeps me satisfied enough to move on to the next chapters (editing won’t finish there).
- Stay healthy!
How about you? How did your writing go? Please leave a comment, or a link to your blog if you write about it there. I’d really like to hear about your month.
And, as always, good luck, and many good ideas for June 2021.
If you see this for the first time and this challenge interests you: Everyone is welcome, hop right in.