October is here, time to report in about our September writing projects.
How was your September? Did you find the time to write, to meet your goals? Tell us all about it.
Here are our standard questions:
Do you need a little incentive for writing more regularly? Then this project is for you.
- Did you meet your writing/editing goals?
- Did you have fun writing?
- Did the P10K help with motivation?
- What are your plans for next month?
- Anything else you want to tell us, questions you want to ask?
Here are my answers for September:
- I was overwhelmed with work again but made some progress with my project and hit my time-count. Taking time off and having a series of epiphanies seems to have turned out to be a good thing. I have finally found the right pov, I think, and things are starting to fall in place. I had the wrong MC all along. I also participated in the Friday Fictioneers challenge and sometimes in Crimson’s Creative Challenge.
- I still struggle, have too much work and am lazy, but I’m at least thinking and outlining again. So yes, when I can push myself into doing something I am having fun.
- Yes. Again, it prevented me from giving up alltogether.
- I’ve earned my P for project, Yay!
- Stay healthy!
How about you? How did your writing go? Please leave a comment, or a link to your blog if you write about it there. I’d really like to hear about your month. It would make me feel less like only talking to myself.
As always, good luck, and many good ideas for October 2021.
If you see this for the first time and this challenge interests you: Everyone is welcome, hop right in.